Monday, May 20, 2019

The Boy from Tomorrow - Camille DeAngelis (Freddy)



In The Boy from Tomorrow, Alec and Josie are 100 years apart but are the same age. They quickly become friends but when Alec finds a headstone with their last name on it the two must find out how to get Josie's little sister Cassie away from the house so she can live.

I thought it was a great book because the characters were really entertaining and the author ended the book really well. I also enjoyed the idea and thought the characters were very realistic. The author made me worry about the characters when the suspense started. I recommend this book to kids who like science fiction.

I give this book 5 stars and would really enjoy reading this book again because of the intense plot.

You can find The Boy from Tomorrow HERE.
You can find the author's website HERE.

Teddy note to parents: This book contained scenes involving a ouija board, which I had not caught in our reading of the original summary before choosing it to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment